Leveraging ModelOps To Put Models in Business
Every enterprise recognizes the competitive advantage that AI/ML can drive for their business. But without a comprehensive approach to industrialize the use of AI/ML, it will remain a science experiment. To unlock the potential of AI, you need a partner who understands how to shift from experiments to models that are operating in your business.
The right solutions:
- Orient your business around model-driven decisioning and action
- Manage and govern models as first-class business assets
- Increase collaboration across data science, IT, business, and governance stakeholders
- Streamline and accelerate the process to put models in business
- Manage and monitor the entire lifecycle of a model continuously
- Allow for freedom of choice for model design, while enabling the proper governance and control
The analytics space is rapidly changing. Business isn’t slowing down. Modern modeling techniques help you do more than keep pace: they keep you ahead. But you need the right solution to capitalize on the opportunity.
Solutions to Put Models in Your Business
Whether you’re new to AI/ML or frustrated with your current system, you want solutions that get you to market faster. Our solutions are designed to meet you at the level of your needs.
Develop Your Plan for Industrializing AI/ML
ModelOps doesn’t happen overnight. We help you create a comprehensive blueprint – organization, process, technology – to help you industrialize the use of AI/ML across your enterprise. Our assessment team works with you to:
- Assess your current state of marketing capabilities against ModelOp’s industry benchmarks for ModelOps maturity
- Identify key gaps organizationally, technically, and from a process and governance perspective
- Prioritize recommendations based on critical business initiatives
- Establish key metrics and processes for the program
- Evaluate the ROI on your ModelOps Implementation
- Develop a comprehensive roadmap for your ModelOps program
You don’t need a quick “solution”. You don’t need vague promises. You need to know what ModelOps will do for your business. That’s what our assessment promises.
AI Models in Business
Put a Model “in Business” using an industrialized ModelOps approach
Becoming a model-driven enterprise requires buy-in, resources, and personnel. That requires key proof points, trusted partners, and a robust plan to de-risk the execution. What better place to start than your backlog of business use cases you know could be improved by AI/ML? Our solution well help you quickly develop and deploy “in business” a best-in-class model using advanced model techniques, using our industrialized ModelOps approach.
- Provides a higher-performing model using modern advanced modeling techniques
- Allow you to see rapid business results from your data science investments
- Introduce a more robust collaborative approach across teams to effectively deploying, managing, and governing models
- Lay the foundation for an industrialized approach for putting models in business
The best way to put models in your business is to, well, put models in your business. We’ll make it happen.
We don’t think that industrializing the use of AI/ML for core business processes should be a struggle. We partner with you to make it work across your enterprise. Our ModelOps experts work with your IT & Business stakeholders to design, build, test, and deploy core ModelOps capabilities for one or more teams.
- Design of the Model Lifecycle processes for a targeted set of scenarios
- Deployment and integration of ModelOp’s technology into your enterprise systems
- Support in on-boarding and testing existing models
- Training and empowerment of critical stakeholders
- Implementation of program and model-level monitoring of KPI’s.
A full implementation enables you to have a consistent approach to manage the full lifecycle of all your models, at scale and in a cost-effective manner. It enables your enterprise to become a pace setter in using AI/ML to drive competitive advantage for your business.
AI/ML can work for you. We work to make sure you get the enterprise-wide results you deserve.
Fundamental to the delivery of scalable ModelOps is technology that supports the needs of a model-driven enterprise: Thousands of models. Any data science and execution platform. 24×7 operations. Regulatory compliance.
See how ModelOp’s patented software enables enterprise’s to scale AI across your business.