Businesses are continually looking for innovative ways to improve their products and services, engage customers, and streamline their back office
Many are beginning to use AI as key mechanism to drive competitive advantage. However, most business teams are struggling to industrialize the use of AI for their daily operations, due to organizational and technical complexities. A critical, often missing, piece that solves these challenges is ModelOps, which is the sole focus at ModelOp. Through ModelOps, business teams can realize the following benefits:
Consistent approach to enabling models in business:
- Simplify the ability to leverage AI and other data science models in your core business processes.
- Consistent technical approach and processes to putting a model in business, while providing the long-term flexibility to leverage the latest innovations in the data science space, avoiding long-term vendor lock-in.
- Easily integrate the business decisioning intelligence that AI models provide into your existing end-user applications and systems, helping to drive maximum adoption.
Model impact on business
- Understand the impact that models have on your business by monitoring the relevant business KPIs that the models are helping to improve, and thus, the overall return on your data science investments.
- Obtain real-time insight into the performance of your models and proactively address degradation or other issues with your models to ensure they are always providing maximum results for your business.
- Track your model’s complete history and lineage, ensuring you have a detailed audit trail for governance and compliance.
- Automate regulatory processes for model validation to free up critical resources to focus on other high-value activities.
Transform your work
With ModelOp, your team no longer needs to worry about or deal with the complexities that AI models bring. Instead, your team will be able to simply use models that have been put into business for your daily work.
Streamlines the process to get models in business quickly and reliably, using a scalable, repeatable approach.
Real-time monitoring of model performance against your business KPI’s allows teams to proactively address any models that are trending downward in effectiveness. You’ll be able to easily, quickly, and effectively communicate the effects a model is having on your business to key stakeholders.
Now your teams have peace of mind, as ModelOp provides a complete history of every model, from inception to production usage to continuous improvement and eventual retirement.
How ModelOp Is Unique
ModelOp takes a fundamentally different approach to enabling Model Operations for large enterprises. ModelOp Center is built with the critical capabilities required for IT operations teams to support data scientists and the business in getting models into business quickly, consistently, and reliably by leveraging a set of simple but powerful abstractions that enable long term, uniform deployment success for the enterprise. Our solution is fundamentally designed from the core to drive automation for an enterprise’s data science investments.
Using our proven methodology and process to bring together the organizational stakeholders around the model life cycle (MLC) and drive consistency across the multitude of business scenarios where AI will drive competitive advantage for your business.
Providing an end-to-end solution: core software platform, pre-built integrations, process, reporting, and dashboard templates.
Deploying teams of experts to partner with our customers across multiple disciplines: data science, enterprise data and IT infrastructure, operations, and business transformation.
Focusing on speed to value getting priority models in business to then justify scale-out modelops investments.