Unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup in the AI space, learning from seasoned industry leaders and advancing quickly your career.
You’ll have the opportunity to be the wizard of all the content for what will be one of the most succesfull AI company: just step up!
The Sr. Content Manager will be responsible to:
- Plan content and manage editorial calendar
- Produce majority of top of funnel content, including blogs, press releases, whitepapers, podcast, videos
- Support creation of sales enablement materials
- Conduct research and interviews with internal stakeholders and external partners in order to produce highly authoritative and insightful content
- Optimize content considering SEO and keyword strategy
- Promote content on social media and other channels
- Manage the website and content on a daily basis
Manage awareness and demand generation campaigns in-house and outsourced leveraging marketing tactics like email, webinars, podcast, ebooks, Social, SEO
- 5-10 years of experience in planning and producing engaging content
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in conceiving and creating compelling video and podcast content
- Proficiency in content management software e.g. WordPress
- Demonstrated experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Demonstrated understanding of content/inbound marketing concepts and principles
- Demonstrated understanding of results-based content planning that will help achieve objectives in growing brand awareness, educating the market, and generating/nurturing leads
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical and business topics to diverse audiences.
- Previous experience in AI Software company
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance