We are looking for a Front-End UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. With a passion for UX, this role will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Having a passion for what design and UX/UI can bring to application is extremely important. Ideally, the person that fills this role could bounce between creating visual designs and production ready code with an emphasis on the latter. If you are one of those few people, we want to talk to you.
Greater Salt Lake or USA remote
Series A fast growing B2B software company, leader in providing ModelOps solutions to the large enterprise to scale and govern AI.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with other UI designers, developers and backend developers.
- Minimum of 5+ years as a professional UI developer;
- Experience with creating UX/UI designs.
- Experience translating UX/UI designs to code.
- Experience in Angular and other frameworks.
- Experience in connecting with Restful Web Services.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to convey the applications goals that heavily relies on user centered stories and use cases.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines.
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning background is preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule