Series A fast growing B2B software company, leader in providing ModelOps solutions to the large enterprise to scale and govern AI.
We are seeking a Sales Engineer to join our team that spearheads the company’s customer engagements delivering our ground-breaking solution.
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor on how our product can address their needs and recommend the best solution
- Own the POC process with prospect customers, leading the project end to end as an hands-on efforts to showcase the value of our software
- Lead a technical and business discussions addressing comparison to alternative/s and perform a deep dive on solution architecture
- Support sales executives; work directly with product management and R&D feeding requirements and priorities
- Evangelize the solution and technology
- Highly experience working on/with Machine Learning / Data Science projects
- Customer-driven roles – pre-sale, solution architect , data science projects, etc.
- Highly skilled with ML/DL frameworks: Pandas, TensorFlow, Scikit learn, Keras, PyTourch ( & R)
- Experience in building large scale ML pipelines
- Experience in building solutions with Big Data tools and frameworks, some of:
- SQL DBs
- Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Redis, Mongo, Elastic…
- ETL like processing in a Big Data environment
- S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, Athena, Lambda
- Coding/scripting experience: Python & SQL – Must
- Coding Scala C / Java
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud-Native and Cloud Data Services such as – S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, etc
- Ability to master new domains and technologies, quick learner and great communications skills
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance