As the Model Risk Management Lead, you will own ModelOp’s portfolio of Model Risk Management solutions. In the rapidly innovating AI and ML space, you will have the opportunity to drive the creation and on-going management of our Model Risk Management solutions that will be leveraged by the most recognized financial institutions and other enterprises in the world. You will excel in communicating to Customers and Prospect the dire need for AI-enabled model risk management capability and how ModelOp’s solutions de-risk the ability to deliver a scalable, but flexible approach.
An ideal candidate for this position has a strong track record in leading Model Risk Management teams at large financial institutions, as well as experience in AI/ML methods and tooling. Additionally, a candidate must have strong communication skills to communicate to Customers and Prospects the value of our Model Risk Management solutions.
Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; or Salt Lake City, UT
- Lead the design, creation, and management of our portfolio of Model Risk Management (MRM) solutions, leveraging our industry-leading Model Operations technology.
- Interface with the Product Management and Sales/Marketing teams to align the MRM solutions with the overall company strategy.
- Interface with the Engineering and Product Management team to build the required technical integrations and extensions to support the MRM solutions.
- Interface with Marketing to craft MRM solution thought leadership.
- Lead MRM solution sales meetings and workshops, in combination with the ModelOp sales lead.
- Identify and craft MRM Customer engagement scope and proposals.
- Direct MRM solution implementation at key Customers.
Bachelors Degree quantitative discipline (e.g., finance, physics, math, engineering) or equivalent work experience
6-10+ years of demonstrated success in Model Risk Management roles within large financial services institutions
- 5-10+ years in hands-on experience in Model Risk Management processes and tooling
- Domain expertise in financial model review (e.g. Pricing Models, Risk Models, Capital Models)
- Domain expertise in the use of AI / ML a strong plus
- Expertise in AI / ML model interpretability a strong plus
- The ability to work effectively in a quickly-changing environment, and to put customer success first
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance.