This is a great opportunity to advance your career quickly in Marketing, in the AI space.
The Marketing Operation Specialist will support demand generation campaigns across all channels, including social, email, podcast, webinars and events. The role will be responsible for marketing operations including the ModelOp database, the MarTech stack and the technology to run, measure and evaluate campaigns.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills, superior attention to detail, ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and highly motivated.
ModelOp puts models in business by providing the industry’s only enterprise-class suite of software and services solely focused on ModelOps. ModelOp was founded in 2016 by industry veterans with deep expertise in data science and IT large-scale enterprise IT operations. ModelOp has offices in Chicago, IL; San Jose, CA; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Execute Demand Generation campaigns, with guidance from the team
- Develop best in class digital user experience with compelling digital assets and customer journey strategies- infographics, videos, podcast
- Manage website refresh, optimization and maintenance for targeted audience information delivery and lead generation
Operations & Analytics
- Build end to end pipeline process and enable it with modern tech stack and analytics. Evolve revenue funnel metrics from marketing qualified leads to close. Monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns at each stage of the funnel. Maintain a consistent feedback loop and continuously optimize marketing-to-sales hand-off processes
- Own our data strategy, build the global prospect, customer and insights database and data research vendors
- Manage the MarTech stack, marketing automation (Pardot), CMS (WordPress), webinars, analytics, etc.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
Events and Executive engagements
- Be responsible for the tracking, planning, management and logistics for events
- Manage marketing calendar
- Manage Executives calendar for Clients and Analyst meetings
- 2+ years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation or digital marketing in a B2B enterprise technology company preferred
- Experience with Graphic Design, including video production
- Passion for designing and optimizing processes
- Experience with Salesforce, WordPress and Pardot
- Able to structure, process, and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions
- Superior attention to details
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance