In this dynamic role, the Marketing Manager will own our SEO strategy as well as core parts of our content marketing function. We are looking for someone who is both creative and tech savvy – someone who can both craft the content that will make the SEO analytics light up, and then drive the tools to make that happen. The Marketing Manager will create and implement strategies to drive prospects into and through our marketing and sales funnel. You’ll help the product, sales and solutions team to develop and bring new messages to market, and ensure great coverage through digital search and traditional media outlets.
We are looking for someone who analytical, and is willing to do what it takes to successfully drive new prospects into and through our funnel. ModelOp is at a very exiting stage of our growth and development, and needs our team members to be entrepreneurial, take charge of their space and execute.
ModelOp puts models in business by providing the industry’s only enterprise-class suite of software and services solely focused on Model Operations. ModelOp was founded in 2016 by industry veterans with deep expertise in data science and IT large-scale enterprise IT operations. ModelOp has offices in Chicago, IL and San Jose, CA.
- Design, implement and scale the company SEO strategy. Organic search ranking must support our position as thought leaders in our space
- Connect the SEO strategy to our content pipeline; shaping the editorial calendar, ensuring each piece of content directly contributes to our organic page ranks and overall strategic direction
- Implement programs to increase cross / back links to our website to drive page authority
- Own our paid search strategy, setting budgets and campaigns to support our content, product and prospect funnel
- Conduct key word and competitive research
- Analyze on a weekly basis the efficacy and impact of the organic and paid search programs, continually optimizing and implementing improvements.
- Author original content for the company for several channels including, web pages, blog posts, bylines, sales collateral and product briefs
- Act as a key editor, policing content for voice, key word adherence and SEO friendly style
- Build and implement PR campaigns in support of company, product and solutions milestones
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business, or relevant field of study is preferred
- 2-4 years of demonstrated work with SEO/SEM strategies and tactics to improve organic search results
- 2-4 years of Google Analytics, Adwords and Keyword Planner
- Background in Public Relations is preferred
- Strong technical writing background, attention to detail and excellent grammar – be prepared to share content you have authored
- Be able to work independently, own projects and be organized
- Willingness to work with technical teams to enrich marketing content
- Ability to take complex ideas and distill them into clear customer value propositions
- Knowledge of website funnel reporting and user tracking
- Both creative and analytical in nature
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and pivot to accommodate rapidly evolving industry dynamics and company objectives
- Experience working with PR Newswire is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce is a plus
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance.