We are looking for a talented and passionate front-end developer to help build out the future of Model management. We are kicking off a large UX workflow optimization effort that is going to require restructuring the front-end code and an update of the ModelOp Center front-end UI. We’re looking for engineers that are self-starters and are able to quickly update interfaces while utilizing the best practices in reactive programming concepts. You will be part of a team dedicated to creating the best user experience for a wide array of users in a fast growing industry.
Greater Salt Lake or USA remote
- Build an enterprise grade Angular application for monitoring and delivery of Machine Learning, AI, and Standard Analytic models in an enterprise environment
- Build intuitive and accessible interfaces to optimize user workflows.
- Work with backend engineers to spec out endpoints and integrate the delivered endpoints into the application.
- Work as an individual contributor in a small team to successfully deliver enterprise grade software ensuring quality throughout the entire process, as part of a larger group of engineering teams
- Continue to grow and learn both from other engineers and self-led education in both standard accepted software engineering norms, and in the adoption of emerging technologies
- Work with customers to understand difficulties and/or bugs in our software to both resolve the issues and improve our overall customer experience and the quality of our product.
- 1+ years of Angular experience
- Good understanding of RXJS and reactive programming
- HTML and CSS mastery
- Good eye for detail and the ability to transform a design into pixel perfect code
- Proven ability to contribute to a team in an Agile environment
- An understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with BPM solutions highly desirable
- Basic understanding of standard statistics
- A demonstrated capacity to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Works well in a team environment but also as an independent contributor
- It would be helpful to have experience with Angular Material, NGRX, Protractor
ModelOp offers full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance.