As the Financial Services Lead, you’ll be responsible for the growth of ModelOp’s financial services customer segment and portfolio of industry specific-solutions, with a focus on sales, account management, and partnerships while supporting product, support, and implementation teams to scale. This role is based in New York and, as such, you will also be responsible for recruiting, mentoring, and management of ModelOp team members (where appropriate and based on reporting lines) as we grow the location.
For our first targeted solution in Model Risk Management (MRM), and future solutions in the industry portfolio:
- Lead the design, creation, and management of our solution, leveraging our industry-leading Model Operations technology
- Interface with the Product Management and Sales/Marketing teams to align the solution with the overall company strategy
- Interface with the Engineering and Product Management team to build the required technical integrations and extensions to support the solution
- Lead solution sales meetings and workshops, in combination with the ModelOp sales lead.
- Direct solution implementation at key customers
- Target and execute strategic partnerships to expand solution technical capabilities and drive GTM
- Ongoing solution portfolio management
ModelOp puts models in business by providing the industry’s only enterprise-class suite of software and services solely focused on ModelOps. ModelOp was founded in 2016 by industry veterans with deep expertise in data science and IT large-scale enterprise IT operations. ModelOp has offices in Chicago, IL; San Jose, CA; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to deepen and expand ModelOp’s customer portfolio in the FS industry
- Understand key industry trends and buyer values, and partner with Marketing and Sales to translate into industry-specific go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- Identify, scope, and build customer proposals
- Provide subject matter expertise on behalf of FS industry needs; interface with Marketing to create FS industry and solution thought leadership
- Attract and retain talent for all roles that will become necessary as our FS Industry customer portfolio expands, such as business development, sales, and customer success
- Local leadership and recruiting