Marketing intern will report to the Director of Digital Marketing, and help the social media, website content, graphics and branding of Open Data Group.
ModelOp puts models in business by providing the industry’s only enterprise-class suite of software and services solely focused on Model Operations. ModelOp was founded in 2016 by industry veterans with deep expertise in data science and IT large-scale enterprise IT operations. ModelOp has offices in Chicago, IL and San Jose, CA.
- Write and design images for marketing collateral including, web ads, website/landing pages, blogs, email marketing, social media and powerpoint presentations
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, for digital/web usage
- Strong creative writing background
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and related tools
Ideal candidates are pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, business or marketing, and are in their Junior or Senior year.
- Be able to work independently, Own projects, take direction and be organized
- Utilize data-driven insights and/or industry trends to write blogs and design graphics
- Pay high attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling
- Willingness to work with technical team to enrich marketing content
- Ability to take complex ideas and break them down to clear, digestible visuals
- Previous experience working in tools like Hubspot, Salesforce is a plus
- Previous experience creating and editing HTML emails, landing pages is a plus