The Customer Success Director will be accountable for the relationship, sales, and solution delivery at our customer accounts. The Customer Success Director will more than anything else have a passion for transforming a customer’s analytical ecosystem to drive new business value and analytical outcomes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Consulting leader who is experienced in selling and delivering into large enterprise. Candidates must have exceptional personal and presentation communication skills and an extensive background in technology-based consulting.
Chicago, IL or New York City, NY
- Identify and build relationships with, and successfully sell to C-level or business line leaders or equally influential buyers within business operating units.
- Understand a customer’s critical business initiatives, problem areas, and technology investments to guide them through how advanced analytics and model operations can be applied to address their unique needs.
- “Land, adopt, and expand” by identifying ways to grow opportunities in existing accounts through direct engagement of customers and adoption of product.
- Provide input into delivery oversight ensuring a high level of delivery excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships from consistent adoption of products and services that create business outcomes.
Established success in business, consultative sales, and enterprise relationship management supersedes academic experience.
- Minimum of eight years demonstrating the ability to build trusted relationships in the analytics and technology space.
- Minimum of eight years as a consultant with broad exposure to a variety of situations and a proven record of success.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the advanced analytics and data science space.
- Proven ability to sell business value with consultative and technical sales skills.
- Proven business and entrepreneurial skills, strong customer engagement and presentation skills and demonstrable collaboration skills.
- Experience building and running a book of business in a matrixed environment including working with analytics / data engineers and customers on a daily basis.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance.