ModelOp’s core mission is to help companies transform themselves into AI-driven, model-first organizations through our model life-cycle management product. We are looking for people who want an opportunity to grow within a venture-backed company recognized as a leader in model operations.
As an AI Engineer, you will be part of our Customer Success organization to design, develop, and test the seamless deployment of advanced analytical models in our customer environments. You will lead the use of cutting-edge open source applications to achieve automated model operations. The ideal candidate for this position is a strong software engineer, with a passion for learning and solving problems, and a strong interest in machine learning.
Chicago, IL, New York City, NY
ModelOp puts models in business by providing the industry’s only enterprise-class suite of software and services solely focused on ModelOps. ModelOp was founded in 2016 by industry veterans with deep expertise in data science and IT large-scale enterprise IT operations. ModelOp has offices in Chicago, IL; San Jose, CA; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Build software solutions to support integration of models into customer ecosystem using tools like Kafka, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Support and advise on data architecture implementations for enterprise customers
- Build and deploy analytic applications and visualizations that consume output from machine learning models
- Build batch and real-time data pipelines that feed advanced analytics and machine learning models in production environments
- Build tools to improve model development automation
- Support model development and model releases to ensure they are operationalized quickly and accuratelyy
- Provide insights from field work to ModelOp engineering team to guide product roadmap and harvest reusable IP, where possible
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Math, Finance (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years professional programming experience
- Strong Java skills
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- A demonstrated capacity to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works well in a team environment but also as an independent contributor.
- Experience with machine learning desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 50%
ModelOp offers a full benefits, including a retirement package and comprehensive health insurance.